Fi-Hi PIMP’N STEREO BACKPACK has a built-in 3000 milliwatt stereo amplifier which is pretty good for a backpack. It also comes with water resistant speakers for listening to music without headphones. I don’t know if this is a great feature or not, because who wants their leather backpack anywhere near water?
That said, Fi-Hiís backpack speakers are open-source and can easily connect to any iPod , mobile phone, blah blah blah, 🙂 just about any multi-media device with a 3.5mm stereo mini jack will do. The one major downfall I see is that it requires 4 – “AA” batteries. I would have preferred a different charging option, but this will have to do. They say this will power the speakers for over 6 hours, but I would say you can probably count on 4 hours realistically.
Buy Now for 44% OFF this backpack using this link:
What people are saying about this cool backpack for listening to music?
- The bag is LARGE. I can easily fit my gym equipment in there + books. The bag is somewhat heavy however, which doesn’t bother me but may bother some other users.
- Sound quality: Pretty decent. Volume wise, it is pretty loud – certainly loud enough if you want to start a cypher outside!
- You should totally buy this item.
- Overall this backpack is worth the price, You’ll get a lot of attention and compliments since it’s not very often seen someone blasting music through school halls like I do.
- LOVED IT. Indeed, it was “pimpin” with its leather material and gold trimmings – I’ve got this a month ago and I STILL get people oggling my bag!
- bulit in 3000 milliwatt amp and water resistant speakers
- easily connect to you iPod , MP3 or CD players
- protective compatment for most 17″ computers
- lots of interior pockets and key ring
- requires 4 x “AA” batteries – This is kinda weak!!
- Shipping Weight: 1 pound
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B001LF3DFC
- Item model number: 9440
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars
Do you own any cool backpacks with speakers like this? If so, please take a moment to tell us about it in the comment section below and help others to make informed buying decisions.
Links contained in this post may be affiliate links. If you click on them and purchase, I will be compensated. If you feel that my review of these cool backpacks deserve that, then I thank you in advance for supporting me and my family, as well as this website. Your generosity is truly appreciated.
Images Courtesy of Amazon.com