A motorcycle isn’t cool, you know what’s cool? Riding around on your motorcycle with a Cool Star Wars Backpack of Yoda on your back.
Lets face it, if you are a Star Wars geek like me… there isn’t much that is really cool about you. So here are some totally cool backpacks that might get you more attention. This might not get you a phone number from the opposite sex, but it will sure get you noticed. And you can totally blame any cheesy pickup lines (I listed a few below) you have on Yoda whispering in your ear.
Save up to 36% OFF these cool backpacks using these links:
What people are saying about these cool Star Wars backpacks?
- It really looks like he’s clinging onto your back.
- The inside is very roomy. Not big enough to carry a 5 subject notebook, but big enough for DVD’s and other items.
- I have a Yoda, R2-D2 and a Gremlin as well as this Storm Trooper. I love them all.
- I got this for my girlfriend, shes a huge starwars geek like me. She wears it everywhere. I was shocked to find out the pocket was so deep as well.
- This backpack is pretty sweet for the only fact that when I wear this around college I hear people talk, see people point, and get many comments such as “that is an AWESOME backpack”, a lot of people also ask where they can buy one.
- Soft, cuddly, and will keep your things secure
- Adjustable straps and carry pouches make these “Buddies” great for young and old alike
- Recreate the scene from “Empire Strikes Back” where Luke has to play “Jungle Taxi” to Yoda
- Perfect as a gift for all Star Wars Fans
- Yoda is approximately 24″ high
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 2 x 24 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Origin: Made in USA
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- Manufacturer recommended age: 36 months – 8 years
It seems like many of the purchases being made are by guys buying for their girlfriends, or for guys to wear around the college campus. I know this, Yoda just made my wish list!
Here are some of the worst pickup lines I found for Star Wars:
- Want to create a disturbance in the Force?
- Let’s get out of here… it is your destiny.
- I’m Luke Skywalker. I’m here to rescue you.
- Let us become one with the Force.
- Let’s say we go to my place and I show you my dark side.
- Did it hurt when you fell from Cloud City?
Do you own any cool Star Wars backpacks like this? If so, please take a moment to tell us about it in the comment section below and help others to make informed buying decisions.
Links contained in this post may be affiliate links. If you click on them and purchase, I will be compensated. If you feel that my review of these cool backpacks deserve that, then I thank you in advance for supporting me and my family, as well as this website. Your generosity is truly appreciated.
Images Courtesy of Amazon.com