So let me start by saying that I have not physically seen or touched this backpack, but I think it looks really cool so I had to feature it.
The Meiosis Turtle Backpack is not for that average backpacker, it is for someone that wants to stand out from the crowd.
I don’t like to do this often, but what Gilad Davidi says is so perfectly that I decided to quote him word-for-word:
The backpack is the development of a new way of assembly that utilizes the physical attributes of the materials from which it is made. It is constructed of a three-dimensional polygon system, which is the result of released tensions and convergence of the material.
While the backpack parts are in that state, the bag gets its exterior shape, and remains so due to geometric locks as a result of the shrink. The relationship between the parts enables the opening and closing of the backpack, and determines its design and unique shape.
That is really cool!! Gilad hails from the Shenkar College of engineering and design in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Feel free to reach out to Gilad via his website… which is where I also got the images.
I don’t know that I would ever use the real name of this backpack, I would probably just call it my Iron Man meets Darth Vader’s and has a love child Backpack, because that is what it looks like to me.
If you happen to need to carry something important while jumping off a cliff or intend to do something that needs to look cooler than your typical backpack, this limited edition version is the right pick. It is a little pricey in my opinion, but if you need to carry around a $2500 laptop and want it protected while hiking… this pack does the trick.
Different color backpacks have different pricing! Buy Now using this link: Boblbee Megalopolis Aero Backpack
What people are saying about this cool backpack?
- Got it for my brother’s bday because he loved the Boblbee packpack I got him before.
- I love it, I cant seem to find an excuse not to take it everywhere.
- Exactly what it said it would Boblbee!
- I use this not only as a backpack but also as luggage on my 07 ninja 250.
- Certified back protector tested by TUV Rheinland
- G3 hard shell for maximum impact protection includes reflective sticker
- Aero top provides maximum water protection and airflow
- Aero ratchet lock
- External strapping system for carrying bulky items
- Standard waist belt for maximum ergonomic comfort
- Cell phone pocket
- Sternum strap enhances weight distribution
- Can be used as carry-on luggage
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 22 x 12 inches; 5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7.5 pounds
Do you own any cool backpacks that look like Iron Man like this? If so, please take a moment to tell us about it in the comment section below and help others to make informed buying decisions.
Links contained in this post may be affiliate links. If you click on them and purchase, I will be compensated. If you feel that my review of these cool backpacks deserve that, then I thank you in advance for supporting me and my family, as well as this website. Your generosity is truly appreciated.
Images Courtesy of Amazon.com