If you ever wanted to look like Jack Bauer from “24” and you don’t have the scratch or the contacts to come up with a real bullet proof vest, just swing this stylish backpack over your chest and pretend it is your turn to save the world in one day without ever stopping for a bathroom break.
This sleek backpack comes in a few other colors and from what I can tell, is the coolest looking way to carry around a laptop for aspiring navy seals. If you are looking for true hard shell protection, check out this Bolbee. If you are just looking for comfort and style for a laptop case, I don’t think you can beat this BUILT Laptop Backpack.
The minimalist in me almost passed out when I saw this while the hoarder in me kind of chuckled wondering where I would put my phone, keys, laser pointer, backup hard drive, and vintage Star Wars lunchbox. Hey, don’t mock me!
Save Up To 20% When You Buy Now using this link:
What people are saying about this laptop backpack?
- At first I felt like the straps sat too far apart on my shoulders, but the sternum strap solved that problem
- I love that it is so lightweight–I think it will really help take the load off my shoulders
- after opening – was very excited as it is one cool sleek minimalist backpack.
- get this bag if you want absolute comfort (and weatherproofness!) and place that as a priority over organization.
- My macbook pro fits perfectly and the pocket is roomy enough for all comp accessories.
- Slim design stretches to fit a range of laptops
- Fits up to a 17 Mac
- Made of protective, lightweight neoprene and breathable air mesh
- 3 compartments- laptop, accessories and convenient shoulder strap pocket
- Water resistant exterior (THIS IS HUGE!!)
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 15.5 x 1.2 inches; 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
Do you own any cool backpacks that Jack Bauer could use like this? If so, please take a moment to tell us about it in the comment section below and help others to make informed buying decisions.
Links contained in this post may be affiliate links. If you click on them and purchase, I will be compensated. If you feel that my review of these cool backpacks deserve that, then I thank you in advance for supporting me and my family, as well as this website. Your generosity is truly appreciated.
Images Courtesy of Amazon.com and Toxel.com