I don’t know that I would ever use the real name of this backpack, I would probably just call it my Iron Man meets Darth Vader’s and has a love child Backpack, because that is what it looks like to me.
If you happen to need to carry something important while jumping off a cliff or intend to do something that needs to look cooler than your typical backpack, this limited edition version is the right pick. It is a little pricey in my opinion, but if you need to carry around a $2500 laptop and want it protected while hiking… this pack does the trick.
Different color backpacks have different pricing! Buy Now using this link: Boblbee Megalopolis Aero Backpack
What people are saying about this cool backpack?
- Got it for my brother’s bday because he loved the Boblbee packpack I got him before.
- I love it, I cant seem to find an excuse not to take it everywhere.
- Exactly what it said it would Boblbee!
- I use this not only as a backpack but also as luggage on my 07 ninja 250.
- Certified back protector tested by TUV Rheinland
- G3 hard shell for maximum impact protection includes reflective sticker
- Aero top provides maximum water protection and airflow
- Aero ratchet lock
- External strapping system for carrying bulky items
- Standard waist belt for maximum ergonomic comfort
- Cell phone pocket
- Sternum strap enhances weight distribution
- Can be used as carry-on luggage
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 22 x 12 inches; 5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7.5 pounds
Do you own any cool backpacks that look like Iron Man like this? If so, please take a moment to tell us about it in the comment section below and help others to make informed buying decisions.
Links contained in this post may be affiliate links. If you click on them and purchase, I will be compensated. If you feel that my review of these cool backpacks deserve that, then I thank you in advance for supporting me and my family, as well as this website. Your generosity is truly appreciated.
Images Courtesy of Amazon.com